Tokyo Learning Centre supports the transformation of teaching and learning through the introduction of ICT environments, focusing on the following themes
- International Learning Program Research Institute
- PBL（Project Based Learning）
- Global Talent Development
Tokyo Learning Centre offers the following services
- Planning and provision of the environment for “i-create”, a learning environment SNS that fosters creators
- The BBCoach Project, a web contest/project based learning contest for junior web creators
- Planning and environmental provision of “PM Gijuku”, a preparatory school
- Information for people learning English as a second language “01e-coach”.
- Planning and provision of the i-TanQ series of personal learning records
- Planning and provision of the International Learning Research Institute.